LA Confidential: Venokado's Susan Brink

I've already shared the restaurant reviews and the Santa Barbara travel piece I did for LA Confidential's June issue, but I also wanted to include a profile piece I wrote on one of my favorite wine people in Los Angeles, Susan Brink.

This self-proclaimed wine dork not only puts together the lists at restaurants like Soho House and Dominick's, but she also runs one of my favorite wine shops in the city, Venokado, with her sister Molly and Molly's partner, Tracy Hof.

Stopping by either the first shop on Fountain near me, or their new venture at the Market at Santa Monica Place, to talk with any or all of them about my recent wine adventures and to pick out a bottle and some quirky gifts for a dinner party, or any occasion really, is just a pure delight, so I was thrilled to get to write about her for the magazine.

Take a look at my piece and tell me if you don't want to be her friend by the time you finish...

Link: http://la-confidential-magazine.com/channels/dining/insights#on-the-brink

Comments