HotelChatter: Five Foodie Facials

Friday on HotelChatter, I wrote a piece that combines two of my favorite subject areas: food and spas!

I compiled a list of the five coolest "foodie facials" I've come across lately that use everything from honey to strawberries to pumpkins to caviar.

Most of the spas I talk about are right here in the U.S.--guess we really are obsessed with food here--but I included one from the Alto Atacama in Chile, where I stayed in May, whose Puri Spa has a signature facial that uses quinoa, the superfood of the moment.

To find out why you should put on your body what you normally put in your body, take a look at my roundup at the link below, and book yourself into one of these delicious treatments.

Link: http://www.hotelchatter.com/story/2011/8/25/19114/6926/hotels/Five_Foodie_Facials_We_re_Craving

Comments