HotelChatter: Green Hotel Jobs Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel's Naturalists

This week I'm doing another installment of my HotelChatter series on Cool Hotel Jobs, only this time I'm going with a specific theme: green jobs. I went back through my files and thought of the coolest eco-jobs in the hospitality industry that I've come across and heard about, and came up with the five awesomest ones (so far!) for this week to show people that even going to luxury resorts halfway around the world can have a positive impact. So, welcome to the series!

Today's cool eco-job interview is with Will Steinriede, one of the Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel's Naturalists, who's part of Jean-Michel Cousteau's Ambassadors of the Environment program and takes hotel guests on all sorts of fantastic nature activities like snorkeling the kelp beds and hanging out with whales off the coast while they frolic.

Check it all out at the link below.

Link: http://www.hotelchatter.com/story/2011/8/15/225417/980/hotels/Green_Hotel_Jobs_Naturalists_At_the_Ritz_Carlton_Laguna_Niguel

Comments