HotelChatter: Green Jobs Series

This week I'm doing another installment of my HotelChatter series on Cool Hotel Jobs, only this time I'm going with a specific theme: green jobs. I went back through my files and thought of the coolest eco-jobs in the hospitality industry that I've come across and heard about, and came up with the five awesomest ones (so far!) for this week to show people that even going to luxury resorts halfway around the world can have a positive impact. So, welcome to the series!

For the first entry, I decided to write about and include a video interview I conducted on a recent trip to the Four Seasons Hualalai on Hawaii's Big Island with the resort's Director of Natural Resources, David Chai.

Check out the video and some of the other fun activities I got to enjoy while there at the link below.

Link: http://www.hotelchatter.com/story/2011/8/14/181041/201/hotels/Green_Hotel_Jobs_Four_Seasons_Hualalai_s_Director_of_Natural_Resources

Comments