JustLuxe: Gilt City LA's Experience Curators

Though I'm on the road a lot, I try to stay as up-to-date as possible about new experiences, trends, restaurants, bars and all sorts of other merchants opening shop here in LA so I can be a resource to the readers of the various publications for which I write, as well as my friends here in town.

I recently got the chance to speak to two other people whose job it is to be as plugged in as possible here in Los Angeles: the Gilt City Experience Curators.

These guys are constantly on the lookout for exciting new experiences and adventures for their members, and I spoke to them about what they search for, how they put their deals together, and what's on the horizon.

Take a look at my JustLuxe interview with the two below.

Link: http://www.justluxe.com/travel/news/feature-1619436.php

Comments