Frontiers: Son of a Gun

You might have noticed the absence of Frontiers dining reviews from my blog for a while, but that's not because I haven't been busy eating and writing about new LA restaurants. The magazine has been revamping its web site for the past few months and the dining section has been slowly coming along.

Looks like most of my material is online now, though, so I wanted to share a few choice recent reviews, starting with this one of Jon Shook and Vinny Dotolo's new seafood restaurant on West 3rd Street, Son of a Gun.

Now you might recognize the chef-buddy duo's name from their first, wildly successful restaurant on Fairfax, Animal, but Son of a Gun is a completely different beast--one from the heart of the ocean.

Check out some of the most interesting menu items in my review at the link below:

http://www.frontiersla.com/Nightlife/Restaurants/Story.aspx?ID=1551789

Comments