HotelChatter: Carneros Inn and Audi

When I was up in Napa at the beginning of the month, I got to stay at a property I've been dreaming about for a long time, the Carneros Inn. This luxury resort is at the southern end of the Valley and features tricked out cottages as rooms, plus gourmet restaurants, a fabulous spa, and all sorts of other perks, including a partnership with Audi.

While there, my friend and I were chauffeured around the property in one of the cars featured in the program, the top-of-the-line A8 sedan...and naturally we played with all the buttons and knobs to see how everything worked. Check out my piece and photo gallery on HotelChatter at the link below.

Link: http://www.hotelchatter.com/story/2011/10/10/2727/6648/hotels/The_Carneros_Inn_s_Audi_Parntership_Cars_and_Carafes_in_Wine_Country

Comments