HotelChatter: Portugal Boozy B&B's


For the next installment of my new Boozy B&B's series on HotelChatter, where I take readers along as I visit hotels and inns in some of the world's great wine regions (and hopefully other spirits too, like Cognac and scotch, eventually), I take you inside five of the properties I got to visit on my recent trip to Portugal's Douro Valley.

We start in the city of Oporto itself, where I stayed at the new Yeatman Hotel, then travel far into the hinterlands to inns nestled in the Douro Valley's dramatic, winding hills and valleys, where the country's famous Port wines are made.

Picturesque locations, gourmet food and wine, gorgeous weather...take a look and then start searching for flights to Portugal!

Link: http://www.hotelchatter.com/story/2011/10/18/1665/1698/hotels/Boozy_B_B_s_Portugal_Edition

Comments