JustLuxe: Wolfgang Puck at the Hotel Bel-Air

One of the most exciting new restaurants to open in Los Angeles lately has to be Wolfgang Puck's new place at the recently renovated (to the tune of $100 million!) and reopened Hotel Bel-Air.

I got the chance to sample the cuisine at a recent preview dinner, and took advantage of the opportunity to talk to Puck himself about his vision for the cuisine and the menu, as well as to the designer, David Rockwell, who's based in New York, but has flagship projects underway all over the world.

All in all, the food was simple but delicious, the setting was absolutely lovely in the evening, and I wouldn't mind going back soon myself! In the meantime, you can read my interviews and my account of the preview dinner on JustLuxe at the link below.

Link: http://www.justluxe.com/travel/los-angeles-news__1669563.php

Comments