LA Confidential Magazine: Whiskey Cocktails Guide


For the October issue of LA Confidential, I got to venture beyond my normal purview to cover the city's cocktail scene...specifically whiskey (and scotch and rye and suntori) since this is the "man issue," though ladies will enjoy these libations as well.

As with the Brunch Guide, I take you on a tour of some old favorites as well as recent openings to check out for their innovative cocktails and thorough whiskey stocks. As a teaser, some of the places I talk about include The Thirsty Crow in Silverlake, The Edison downtown, and Copa d'Oro in Santa Monica, plus newcomers like Hemingway's and Next Door Lounge in Hollywood, and Ten Pound at the Montage Beverly Hills.

To read about these and all the others (nine in total), check out my article at the link below.

Link: http://la-confidential-magazine.com/dining/articles/a-guide-to-las-best-cocktail-bars

Comments