JustLuxe: Air New Zealand Wine Awards

As you might have seen from my posts over the last few weeks, I spent the majority of November down in New Zealand traipsing its gorgeous South Island doing everything from wine-tasting to bungy jumping (with a healthy amount of hiking, biking and kayaking thrown in).

The reason I went down in the first place, however, was to cover the annual Air New Zealand Wine Awards in Auckland. While there, I got to talk to some very interesting personalities on the country's wine scene and hear their thoughts about the industry and where it's headed, plus taste through the medal-winning wines on exhibition.

To learn more about what I was drinking, and New Zealand wines in general, take a look at my JustLuxe article here: http://www.justluxe.com/lifestyle/dining/feature-1677987.php

Comments