Frontiers: Love Bites


It's Valentine's Day again! And that means lots and lots of Valentine's roundups of the finest feasts and delicious dinners for lovers around Los Angeles...to get gouged on. Starting with this Frontiers roundup.

I jest--I don't want to sound too bitter, especially because I'm holding out hope that someone will treat me to a prix fixe this year, possibly at one of these fine establishments.

The list is compact but good this year with a mix of old favorites like Jar, Fig and Valentino, as well as newer restaurants (or chef leadership) at Raphael and Cube.

Everyone should find plenty to love here, and a meal at any of these restaurants I've hand-selected should make your sweetheart feels special this Valentine's Day. Enjoy!

Link: http://www.frontiersla.com/Features/Highlights/Story.aspx?ID=1647841

Comments