HotelChatter: Peninsula Chicago's Chocolate Bar

While I was in Chicago last October for the Frequent Flyer Seminars, I spent a night downtown at the Peninsula Chicago, where I got to check out one of the more unique hotel amenities I've come across, the Peninsula Chicago's weekend Chocolate Bar.

This isn't just hot chocolate and truffles, though. It's a full-on luxury dessert bar with various stations and a panoply of pastries, plus live jazz music and a cadre of waitstaff attending to your every need--kind of like High Tea at night. You can come casually, but most of the people I saw while I was there were pretty dressed up, so it seems like more of a special occasion kind of thing.

Read more about it and find some of the pictures I took in my HotelChatter story at the link below.

Link: http://www.hotelchatter.com/story/2012/2/22/203512/310/hotels/Drooling_over_the_Peninsula_Chicago%92s_Chocolate_Bar

Comments