HotelChatter: Ritz-Carlton Istanbul's Club Lounge

I spent the first three nights of my stay in Istanbul at the Ritz- Carlton there, and had a great time at this lovely property that was pretty central both to the old city section of Sultanahmet, as well as to upscale waterfront districts like Ortakoy and Bebek where I had dinner along the water during the evenings.

One of the best features of this hotel is its Club Lounge, located on the 12th floor, and where guests with Club rooms are checked in privately, can take advantage of personalized concierge service, as well as enjoying several meals a day if they so choose (plus, it got me free WiFi both in the lounge and my room, so I was happy).

I did a quick write-up of the lounge itself and all the attendant privileges that come along with access for HotelChatter's hotel club lounge series, so check it out at the link below.

Link: http://www.hotelchatter.com/story/2012/5/12/141742/804/hotels/Inside_the_Ritz-Carlton_Istanbul%27s_Club_Lounge

Comments