The Points Guy: Westin Paris Hotel Review

I've had the Starwood Amex for years now, and have been working for The Points Guy for a year as well, so I figured it was high time to put my points to use both for practical and professional purposes on the one night in Paris where I didn't yet have accommodations planned. So I booked a room at the Westin Paris using Cash & Points. Quite a lot of both, actually, considering it's a Westin. I might have preferred checking out the newish W Opera, but since it's a Category 7 property, there was no Cash & Points option available, and it would have required 30,000 points outright for a redemption. Sacre bleu!

I settled on the Westin instead, and since this is one of SPG's flagship Westins (it used to be the Intercontinental right by the Tuileries), and I was pleasantly surprised both by the experience and the lovely ambiance in my room. Have a look yourself, and find out how I was able to squeeze nearly 4 cents of value out of each point by reading my review at the link below.

Link: http://thepointsguy.com/2012/05/hotel-review-westin-paris-vendome/

Comments