Los Angeles Confidential Magazine: Summer Dining

Summer has finally come to Los Angeles and it's time to start dining outside. As much as possible. As close to the Pacific Ocean as possible. That's why I came up with this list of gourmet spots along the coast for LA Confidential's summer issue, where you can get great meals all within sight and sound of the sea's crashing waves.

Have a look at my story by clicking on the link below and getting my take on both old favorites like Geoffrey's in Malibu and The Lobster in Santa Monica, as well as newer splashes like Strand House in Manhattan Beach and Blue Plate Taco at the Shore Hotel. Plus I threw in an OC entry as well, one of my favorites: Studio at the Montage Laguna Beach.

Enjoy!

Link: http://la-confidential-magazine.com/dining/articles/summer-waterfront-restaurants

Comments