TravelAge West: Kerry Hotels Shanghai and Beijing


It's been a while since I've written for TravelAge West, a travel trade publication for agents in the US, but they asked me to write a piece for them about my recent trip to China, so I decided to cover the two hotels I stayed in, the Kerry Shanghai and the Kerry Beijing.

Kerry is a mini-brand from Shangri-La that combines the luxury and elegance the overall brand is known for with a more casual, chic approach to hospitality that's tailored to a younger, more active crowd as well as the frequent business traveler.

I won't go into the details on the hotels here since I cover them pretty thoroughly in the article, but have a look at the link below and definitely keep them on your radar for your next trip to China!

Link: http://www.travelagewest.com/Travel/Asia/Info/Kerry-Hotels-Offer-Casual-Luxury-in-China/

Comments