The Points Guy: China Eastern Flight Review


For my trip to China this summer, I flew from Los Angeles to Shanghai, but then directly back to Los Angeles from Beijing, so my airline ticket ended up being a little funny, with me flying there on China Eastern (a member of SkyTeam) and back to the US aboard Air China.

Still, I wasn't complaining - it gave me the chance to check out not one, but two airlines in what is becoming one of the world's most important markets, and weigh in with my thoughts. Plus, my Air China flight was aboard one of the airline's newest aircraft, the 777-300ER (which I'll post about later on).

For now, you can read my China Eastern review on The Points Guy at the link below.

Link: http://thepointsguy.com/2012/07/flight-review-china-eastern-business-class-lax-shanghai/

Comments