The Points Guy Destination of the Week: Puerto Vallarta


For today's Points Guy Destination of the Week, we head south of the border to one of my favorite Mexican vacation spots: Puerto Vallarta.

Over the years, my family has been down there at least a dozen times, and most recently, I spent a few days getting sun and having fun in Punta Mita just an hour north of town at the beautiful Four Seasons there and another tiny all-villa resort called Imanta. It just reminded me why Puerto Vallarta is such a great place to unwind and relax.

It's also changed quite a bit since my last visit, though, with plenty of new hotels where you can use points to stay. Check out the latest roundup in our DOTW story at the link below.

Link: http://thepointsguy.com/2012/10/destination-of-the-week-puerto-vallarta/

Comments