HotelChatter: Suites Beranger in the Loire Valley

I have a fun little series on HotelChatter called Boozy B&B's. I haven't written a new post up for it for a while, but this week I had the opportunity to reminisce about one of the lovely little wine country inns I stayed at while in France this past May.



I spent two days out in the Loire Valley checking out chateaux and tasting wines from various AOC's like Chinon and Vouvray. I was based in the medieval city of Tours, and stayed at a delightful B&B called the Suites Beranger, which is in a 19th-century mansion that has been completely redone. My room was beautiful, the food was delicious, and the location was perfect - within the city and an easy walk to the sights, but quiet and private.

Find out more about why I loved this particular hotel and its various features in my HotelChatter story from today, and feel free to comment with any questions.

Comments