Jetsetter: Miraflores Park Hotel

One of the other great outlets I write for from time to time is Jetsetter, a beautiful site that curates fantastic hotel stays and experiences for well-heeled travelers.

My hotel reviews for them tend to be for far-flung places and have included France and Germany, and now Peru, where I traveled to Lima, Cusco and Machu Picchu last year.


They asked me to write up the hotel I stayed at in Lima, Orient-Express's Miraflores Park Hotel, which is a beautiful, Old World-style hotel perched on dramatic cliffs above the Pacific in the city's tony Miraflores neighborhood.

From the personalized service, to the elegant furnishings and chi-chi restaurant, this has to be one of Lima's best all-round hotel experiences. To find out why, read my review here.

Comments