Jetsetter: Diamant Hotel Sydney

For my next Jetsetter article, I cover a hip little hotel in Sydney called the Diamant, where I stayed a couple years ago.


Though it's right at the border of King's Cross, the hotel is a quick walk to Darlinghurst and Surry Hills as well as to trendy Potts Point and the CBD, so it makes a good choice for travelers who need a central location to explore the city without getting thronged by tourist hordes.

Read my full write-up here: The Diamant Boutique Hotel Sydney.

Comments


Hi – It’s good to read such interesting stuff on the Internet as I have been able to discover here. I agree with much of what is written here and I’ll be coming back to this website again.
Thanks again for posting such great reading material!! To get new information visit here
Gold Coast Kitchens
Kitchen showrooms Gold Coast