JustLuxe: 5 Unique Hong Kong Luxury Hotel Amenities

I love Hong Kong. It has to be one of my favorite cities. Fast-paced, cosmopolitan, exotic, and just plain fun. It also happens to be home to some of the best hotels in the world including a list of luxury properties a mile long.





I got the chance to experience four of them on my past trip to the city, and what most impressed me was the variety and detail of the luxury amenities they offer their guests - from one-off restaurant champagne tastings to pampering spa treatments, private BMW chauffeur service to kid-friendly treats. These hotels go above and beyond to provide their guests with the best possible experience.

With that in mind, take a look at my most recent JustLuxe article on the top five luxury hotel amenities in Hong Kong here: 5 Unique Hong Kong Luxury Hotel Amenities

Comments