Thrillist: 12 LAX Airport Hacks

LAX is like my second home. Over the years, as I've caught flights everywhere from Phoenix to Perth, and San Francisco to Santiago, I've gleaned a few useful hacks that save time, energy and money when traveling through my sprawling home airport.


So for my first Thrillist post, the editor asked me to write up a story with my best LAX travel hacks, and I threw all sorts of stuff in, including how to get lounge access (and free cocktails!), where the best restaurants are, how to get a discount on parking, and how to navigate the fastest security lines in some of the airport's 9 teeming terminals.

Get the benefit of all my wisdom, minus the hours of standing in line and the expense of testing various parking options right here: 12 Game-Changing LAX Hacks

Comments