Frontiers: Zinque Restaurant Review

After a summer away from LA, I've been catching back up on the restaurant scene in town, and one of the places I checked out recently is the second outpost of a Venice wine bar called Zinque.


This one is right on the corner of Robertson and Melrose in West Hollywood, and has a delightful garden patio, an industrial-chic interior bar, and a menu of classic French dishes with some Mediterranean flair thrown in. The wine list is well-traveled and well-priced, and all in all, I think I might just have found my new Weho hangout.

Read my full review of the experience here: Zinque, Weho's Latest French Wine Bar

Comments

Anonymous said…
How much Mediterranean flare does it have? A friend just asked me about a Israeli/Middle Eastern recommendation would Zinque have anything to strike their fancy?