JustLuxe: Three Secret Italian Hotel Hidden Gems

I recently returned from a delightful 10-day trip to Italy where I had the chance to stay in some fantastic hotels in Rome, Florence and Venice.


Though these cities are among the most touristed in the world, there are hidden gem hotels that are close to the heart of the action but that feel like they are a world away from the hordes of travelers.


In Rome, I cover the Gran Melia, housed on the grounds of the villa of Emperor Nero's mother, Agrippina, while in Florence, the boutiquey Hotel Lungarno is a Ferragamo family venture with picture-perfect Ponte Vecchio views. In Venice, I called the Bauer Palladio (designed by the famous Renaissance architect, Andrea Palladio) home and enjoyed its bucolic gardens and postcard-worthy vistas of San Marco and the Doge's Palace.

Find out more and read my full article at the link below.

Three of Italy's Best Hotels For Avoiding Crowds While Staying Close To Top Attractions

Comments